Revelation chapter 141. And I saw and, behold, the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him one hundred, forty-four thousand in number, who have his name and the name of his Father that is written between their eyes.*
2. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the sound of great waters, and like the sound of great thunder, and the sound of harp players playing* [on] their guitars [;]
3. And glorifying the glory of the New Testament before the throne, and before the four living forms and those priests . And no one* was able to learn the hymn*, except for those one hundred and forty-four thousand, those redeemed* from the earth.
4. These are the ones who did not fornicate with women [,] for they were pure*. These were the ones who clung to the Lamb (to) wherever he went, those who materialized from mankind's finest* for God and for the Lamb.
5. And in their mouth was not found lies [,] for they were untainted.
6. And I saw another angel flying in heaven, who has the evangelizing gospel for [all ages of] the universe,* proffering Hope for those who dwell on earth, for every motherland and generation and tongue and nation [,]
7. Who declared* in a great voice,
"Work for God and give him glory,
For the hour of his judgment has arrived.
And worship the one
Who created the heaven and the earth
and the sea and the water springs."
8. And another angel, the second one, maintained the rhyme* as he declared:
"There she falls! There she falls!
Babylon, that great city*,
Of whose wine of the ferment
It gave all the nations to drink *."
9. And another angel, the third one, maintained the rhyme as he declared in a great voice,
"Whoever* worships that demon
...and his image,
And sets his mark between their eyes
...or on their hand,
10. "They too shall drink, of the wine
...of the Ferment of God,
That which is poured out distilled
...from the cup of his wrath,
And they shall be tortured
...in the fire and brimstone
Before the holy angels
...and before the throne.
11. "And the smoke of their tortures
...shall rise to [the end of] the universes
......of all the universes.
And neither shall there be rest,
...day or night
......for those who worship that demon
.........and his image.
12. "This is the justification
...for the hope of the saints,
Those who obey
...the commandments of God
......and the Faith of Jesus."
13. And I heard a voice from heaven declare: write,
Blessed are those dead
...who die for God from now on.
"Indeed," the Spirit says,
...so that they shall rest
......from their labors.
Since these services* are following*
14. And I looked and, behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud there sat [one] who looks like the Son of Man, who has on his head a wreath of gold, and in his hand a sharpened scythe.
15. And another angel emerged from the temple, who cried out in a great voice to the one who sat on the cloud.
16. And he wielded* his scythe over the earth and harvested the earth.
17. And another angel emerged from the temple that is in heaven, who also has a sharpened scythe.
18. And another angel emerged from the altar, who has authority over the fire, and he cried out a great cry to the one who had the sharpened scythe, as he declared, "Send that sharpened scythe of yours and pluck the clusters of the earth's vineyard for their grapes are ripe*."
19. And the angel wielded his scythe upon the earth and harvested the earth's vineyard and poured* [the harvest] into that winepress of God's great ferment.
20. And [the grapes] were trodden in that winepress until [the juice] reached the bridles of the horses, for [an area] of one thousand and six hundred furlongs*.
14:1*Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression retained. "On their foreheads."
14:2*Lit. Ar. id.: This form of verb is used for craft and arts, "striking."
14:3*Lit. Ar. id.: "Human [being.]"
*Lit. Ar. id.: "Glorification."
*Lit. Ar. id.: "Bought."
14:4*Lit. Ar. id.: "Virginal."
*Lit. Ar. id.: "Humanity's uppermost."
14:6*Lit. Ar. idiomatic construction: " 'His-Revelation' ("Oengelion," or "Evangelion," or: I-have-revealed-it.) to [the end of] the universe."
14:7*Lit. Ar. id.: "Said."
14:8*Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression: "Caught to him," or maintained the verse.
City-State, symbol of all world empires.
*Lit. Ar. id.: "Irrigated."
14:9*Lit. Ar. idiomatic construction: "If a human [being.]"
14:13*Lit. Ar. id.: "Works," "activities."
*Lit. Ar. id.: "Catch to," "rhyme," or: characterize [them,] meaning that their labors are testimony to their faith.
14:16*Lit. Ar. id.: "Threw."
14:18*Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression: "Have reached maturity."
14:19*Lit. Ar. id.: "Threw."
14:20*Lit. Ar. id.: "Estadwatah," or stadia.
Revelation chapter 15 | Revelation Index | Bible Index