1. "Because, behold, there shall come days and my anger shall burn like a furnace, and all the workers of abomination and the committers of sin shall be like stubble which I burn on the following Day," said the Almighty Lord, "and I shall not leave them a root or branch.
2. "And there shall arise for you the sun of righteousness, and the healing [power] shall be upon your* tongues, and you shall go out and prance about* like the calves of the herd.
3. "And you shall trample on the abominable, because they shall be ashes under the stretch of your feet, on that Day that I bring about,"* said the Almighty Lord.
4. "You shall recall the Law of Moses my servant, whom I commanded at Khoriv, over all Israel -- the commandments and the judgments.
5. "Behold, I shall send you Elijah the Prophet before there shall come the Day of the Lord, great and awesome as it will be;*
6. "And the heart of the parents shall turn back towards [their] children and [likewise] the heart of the children [towards] their parents [once more] -- until I come to strike the earth forever."**
*4:2.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Your."
*4:2.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Be joyous."
*4:3 Lit. Ar. id.: "Make."
*4:5 NB! Eashoa's (Jesus') First Coming.
*4:6 Lit. Ar. id.: "Never-again."
*4:6.2 NB! The Second Coming of Eashoa (Jesus.)
Malachi Index Page | Aramaic Bible Index
translated by Victor Alexander ©2010