1. Thus* the manifestation* of the Lord was upon the Prophet Jeremiah for a second season, while he still stood in the Sentries Courtyard, and he said,
2. "Thus said the Lord who made you, molded* you and produced you; the Lord is his name!
3. "Call on me and I shall answer you and show you greatness and magnificence that you never knew."
4. Because thus said the Lord God of Israel about the houses of this city, and about the houses of the King of Judea, that armies shall uproot them with the sword.
5. "That they shall come to fight with the Chaldeans and those whom I shall fill with the bodies of the Children of Men, those that I shall kill with my anger and wrath, and that I shall turn my face* away from this city, on account of all the evil they committed before me.
6. "Behold, I shall bring up for her patience* a healer, and I shall heal them, and I shall reveal to them the ways of peace and faithfulness.
7. "And I shall return the captives of Judea and the captives of Israel and build them as of old and bless them as of the beginning.
8. "And I shall cleanse them from all the abominations that they have committed* against me, and I shall forgive* all the [dereliction of] duty that they have committed* against me and which concern me.
9. "And [all this] shall be for me a name and a pleasure, a joy and a pride, among all the nations of the earth; they shall hear of all the blessings I will do among them, and they shall succumb and be angry because of all this goodness and all the peace that I shall proffer to them."*
10. Thus said the Lord, "There shall be heard in this land* -- [the land] that you say is a wasteland, devoid of man and animal, in the towns of Judea and Jerusalem, that are ruins without people,* without settlers or animals --
11. "The voice of laughter and the voice of joy, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride, the voice that says, 'Commit yourself to the Almighty Lord,' that he is good and delightful, and forever* is his grace, and they shall bring the joy of worship* to the House of the Lord, for he shall return his captives of his earth as of the beginning," said the Almighty Lord.
12. Thus said the Almighty Lord, it will yet* [come to pass] in this country, which is now devoid* of man and animal,* and in all its cities, they shall become* the abodes of shepherds and the pastures for sheep;
13. In the towns of the mountain and the towns of the valley, in the towns of the South and in the land of Benjamin, in the surrounding areas of Jerusalem and the towns of Judea -- "There will be so many floods that it will be beyond counting by hand,"* said the Lord.
14. "Behold, there will come days," said the Lord, "when* I will raise the good oracles* that I pronounced over the house of Israel and over the house of Judah," said the Lord.
15. "In those days and in that season, I shall germinate for David the shoot of holiness and he shall reign in kingship; he shall be edified and he shall do justice and perform righteousness on the earth."
16. In those days Judah* shall be saved and Jerusalem shall enjoy* peace and this is the name that they shall call him by: "The Lord is Our Redemption."*
17. For thus said the Lord, "The House of Israel can never be deprived of the Son that shall sit on the throne of David.
18. "And the Man can never be deprived from before me,* for the High Priests and the Levites, [the Man] who shall raise the Cause* and make the Sacrifices and Consecrate the Incense all the Days [of the Universe.]"*
19. And the manifestation was upon Jeremiah to declare.
20. Thus said the Lord, "If they can revoke my rule over the day and my rule over the night, such that day and night shall not occur in their turn,*
21. "Also my covenant that made my servant David king shall be revoked, that there shall be no Son who will rule as King on his throne and over the High Priests and the Levites who shall perform [the Services] to me."
22. "As the celestial bodies of heaven cannot be counted and the sand of the ocean cannot be fathomed, likewise shall I increase the offspring of my servant David and the Levites that shall serve me."
23. And the manifestation of the Lord was upon Jeremiah to say,
24. "Did I not see what the people are saying? That the two tribes that the Lord chose, he denigrated? They have angered my nation [and told them] that they will no longer [stand] before me."*
25. Thus said the Lord, "If it were not my covenant [that which I designated for the day and the night] and if I had not consecrated the Law of Heaven,
26. "Then, too, it is the offspring of Jacob and David that I have denigrated; for it is from his seed that I shall establish the Ruler* upon the House of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, as I return their captives and have mercy upon them."
*33:1.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "And."
*33:1.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Oracle," or "Utterance."
*33:2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Kneaded."
*33:5 Lit. Ar. id.: "Faces."
*33:6 Lit. Ar. id.: "On account of her endurance."
*33:8.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Sinned."
*33:8.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Let go of."
*33:8.3 Lit. Ar. id.: "Sinned."
*33:9 NB! The prophesy regarding the blessings that the Lord gave the Apostles when He Came to the world 2000 years ago. Everything is regarding Eashoa (Jesus) and the Christian Faith.
*33:10.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Country."
*33:10.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Human."
*33:11.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "To the end of the universe."
*33:11.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "The religion [of glorification.]"
*33:12.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Henceforth."
*33:12.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Is desolate."
*33:12.3 Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression: "From children of humans until animal."
*33:12.4 Lit. Ar. id.: "There will be."
*33:13 Lit. Ar. idiomatic construction: "Hence there shall surpass upon the flocks over the hands counting."
*33:14.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "And."
*33:14.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Arguments."
*33:16.1 Lit. Ar. id.: Or: "Judea."
*33:16.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Rest," or "Settle."
*33: 16.3 Lit. Aramaic: "Maryah Zidqan."
*33:18.1 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: "The Man shall not be in need."
*33:18.2 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: "Make the Offering."
*33:18.3 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: Or: "Forever."
*33:20 Lit. Ar. id.: "Season."
*33:24 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: "That I shall not uphold them."
Jeremiah Index | Bible Index