1. Listen, those of you who run in righteousness and love the
look at the mountain from which you were circumcised
and the cavern from which you were carved out.
2. Look at Abraham* and Sarah who [carried] you in her womb,
that she was one -- I called her and I blessed her and increased* her.
3. Because the Lord* has built Zion and He shall rebuild all her ruins
and He shall make the wilderness like [the plane of] Jordan
and her paths like the paradise of Maryah,*
so as she will celebrate and [the voice of] happiness is heard in her
[and also] the religion and the sound of hymns being sung.*
4. "The nations heard me and the motherlands spoke to me
because the Law emerged from before me
and my religion is the light of the nations.
5. "My righteousness is drawing near,*
and my Salvation has been issued,*
and by my arm the nations shall judge;
it is for that the circumcisions shall be circumcised*
and it is toward my arm* that they have hope.
6. "Raise your eyes to the sky and look also down to earth,
because the sky passes by like smoke
and the earth becomes frayed like a garment and her* inhabitants shall be likewise,
and my Salvation shall be forever* and my righteousness shall not pass.
7. "Listen to me those of you who know righteousness,
a nation that has the Law in her heart:
fear not the persecution of man
and be not shaken by their blasphemies.
8. "Because as the moth eats the wool and the clothing,
my righteousness, [however,] is to eternity* and my Salvation is for generations."
9. Awaken, awaken and don the power* of Maryah,*
awaken as in the days of old and like the centuries from eternity;*
you, you are the one that struck the great blow and killed the titan.
10. You are the one who destroyed the sea and the great waters of oblivion,
and in the depth of the waters I made the path,
so as there shall pass those saved, the saved of Maryah.*
11. And they shall return and enter Zion with glorification
and forever* happiness shall be upon their heads;
they shall remember joy and happiness and the horrors,
and the sighs shall abandon* them.
12. "I am the one,"* said the Maryah,*
"from those who submitted to me from dying man
and from the man who dries up like grass.
13. "And you lost sight of the Lord,* who formed you,*
the One who spread the sky and established the foundation of the earth,*
and you truly submitted to me everyday out of the fear of your persecutor,*
who saw fit* to [drive you] crazy -- where is the wrath of that oppressor?
14. "Who rushed to drive the powerful into craziness?
They neither died [because] of the throes, nor did his wrath diminish.
15. "Innanah Maryah your* Allaha,*
who called on the sea and calmed its waves; the Almighty Lord* is His name.
16. "Who consecrated my words into your* mouth
and who covered you by the shadow of my hand,
by [the same hand] that I stretched the sky
and established the foundations of the earth and said to Zion that you are my nation.
17. "Awaken, awaken and rise, O Jerusalem,
who* drank from the hand of Maryah* the cup of his wrath;
you* drank it and [managed to remain standing] without reeling."
18. And there is no one who loves her,*
from al the sons to whom she gave birth,
and there is no one to take her by the hand and raise her,
from all the sons that she nurtured.
19. Have they not twice flattened* those that [gave] you consternation,
plunder and destruction, famine and war, from those that love you?
20. Your sons are broken* and asleep at the heads of every street,
like beets that lay wilting, and full of the wrath of Maryah* and the cries of your God.*
21. Because of that they hear of humiliation, those who are drunk not from wine.
22. Thus says your Lord* the Maryah,* and your God;*
He shall heal* His nation.
"Behold, I have taken away from your hands the cup of equivocation
and the cup of my wrath that you shall again have the opportunity to drink.
23. "And I shall consecrate it in the hand of your humiliaters,
who shall declare to your souls to be humble and pass along,
and I shall make your people like the earth and like the street that they go across."
*51:1 Lit. Aramaic retained: "The Lord." Reference to the Messiah Eashoa.
*51:2.1 Lit Aramaic: "Av-ra-ham."
*51:2.2 Lit Ar. id.: "Increased her progeny."
*51:3.1 Lit Aramaic: "Maryah." Reference to the Lord Eashoa (Jesus.)
*51:3.2 Lit Aramaic retained: "Lord."
*51:3.3 Lit Ar. id.: Or: "Voice of hymns."
*51:5.1 Lit. Ar. id.: Or: "Approaching."
*51:5.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "And my Salvation is out."
*51:5.3 Lit. Ar. id.: "Cut."
*51:5.4 Lit. Ar. id.: Or: "They await my command."
*51:6.1 Lit. Ar. id.: Grammatically, "her" is a reference to earth.
*51:6.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "To [the end of] the universe."
*51:8 Lit. Ar. id.: "To the end of the universe."
*51:9.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Arm."
*51:9.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "The Lord." Reference is to the Messiah Eashoa (Jesus.)
*51:9.3 Lit. Ar. id.: "Ah-lam," "The universe."
*51:10 Lit. Aramaic retained: "The Lord." Reference to the Messiah Eashoa (Jesus.)
*51:11.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "To the end of the universe."
*51:11.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Flee from them."
*51:12.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "In-na-nah" or "I am I." Reference to the Lord.
*51:12.2 Lit. Aramaic retained: "The Lord."
*51:13.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Maryah." Reference to the Lord Eashoa (Jesus.)
*51:13.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "You" is in the feminine gender.
*51:13.3 Lit. Ar. id.: "Earth" here also refers to "the universe."
*51:13.4 Lit. Ar. id.: Or: "Oppressor."
*51:13.5 Lit. Ar. id.: "Was well."
*51:15.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Your" is in female gender.
*51:15.2 Lit. Aramaic retained: "I am your Lord God." Reference is to the Messiah Eashoa (Jesus.)
*51:15.3 Lit. Ar. id.: Or: "Rebuked."
*5:15.4 Lit. Ar. id.: "Maryah." Reference is to the Messiah Eashoa (Jesus.)
*5:16 Lit. Ar. id.: "Your" is in the female gender.
*5:17.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Who" is in the female gender.
*5:17.2 Lit. Aramaic retained: Reference is to the Lord Eashoa (Jesus) the Messiah.
*5:18 Lit. Ar. id.: Grammatically, "Her" is a reference to Jerusalem.
*5:19 Lit. Ar. id.: "Put down."
*5:20.1 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: "Defeated."
*5:20.2 Lit. Aramaic: Reference is to the Messiah Eashoa (Jesus.)
*5:20.3 Lit. Aramaic: "Allahakh."