1. The country of Judgment.
Come near, O nations, to hear and listen,
the earth shall hear in all that it contains,
the universe* and all its inhabitants.
2. Because the anger of Maryah* is upon all the nations,
and His wrath is upon all their powers,
and He shall destroy them and deliver them to be killed.
3. And their bodies shall be cast down
and their carcasses shall smell,
and the mountains shall be soaked with their blood.
4. And the powers of heaven shall be soaked [with their blood]
and they shall surround the heaven like a scroll,
and all their power shall drop down,
like the leaf from the vine,
and like the ripe fig falls from the sycamore.
5. Because my sword shall get drunk in heaven;
behold, it shall descend upon the Edomites,
over a people who are delinquent through judgment.
6. The sword of Maryah* is filled is filled with blood;
it shall be greased with the blood and the fat of the fatlings and goats,
and the fat of the rams' kidneys,
on account of the sacrifice for Maryah* at Bossar*
and the great slaughter in the land of Edom.
7. And the water buffalos shall fall with them,
and the bulls with the calves,
and the earth shall become drunk with their blood,
and the dust shall become oily from their fat.
8. Because that shall be the Day of adherence for the Lord
and a year of recompense for the debt of Zion.
9. And they shall turn her sands into pitch,
and her dust into brimstone,
and her land shall become the burning pitch.
10. And she shall not be extinguished night or day,
and her smoke shall rise forever,*
and she shall be ruined for generations and forever and ever*
and no human being shall pass through her.
11. The crows and owls shall inherit her,
and the frogs and ravens shall make their habitation in her,
and the line of the sword shall be stretched over her;
there shall be no joy over her.
12. Nor shall they call it a kingdom there,
and all her nobles* shall disappear.
13. And thorns shall grow out on her palaces,
and thorn bushes and briers in her fortresses,
and she shall become the home for jackals
and the pasture* for talking ravens.*
14. And in her the spirits shall meet each other,
and a demon shall call on his companion;
there the phantom* shall descend and find herself a resting place.
15. And there the owl shall make her nest;
she tosses, crawls and makes a hole in her shadows,
and there the vultures shall gather one next to the other.
16. Thus read earnestly* Maryah's* Book
that not one of them is a seeker,
and not one of them desires the other one,
except it is what He commands by His mouth,
and it is His Spirit that shall gather them.
17. And He shall cast the lots for them,
and His hand shall divide their portions,
so that they shall inherit her forever,*
and for all the generations they shall encamp in her.
*34:1 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: "The world." *34:2 Lit. Aramaic retained: "The Lord." Reference is to both Eashoa the Messiah and the Father.
*34:6.1-3 Lit. Aramaic retained: "The Lord." Reference is to Eashoa the Messiah.
*34:6.4 Lit. Aramaic retained: "Bozrah."
*34:10.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "To the end of the universe."
*34:10.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "L'Allam Almeen." To the end of the universe, of all the universes."
*34:12 Lit. Ar. id.: "Great ones," or "leaders."
*34:13.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "House of shepherds."
*34:13.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Daughters of Black Birds."
*34:14 Lit. Ar. id.: "Lilitha."
*34:16.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Desires in seeking."
*34:16.2 Lit. Aramaic retained: "The Lord's." Reference is to both Eashoa the Messiah and the Father.
*34:17 Lit. Ar. id.: "To the end of the universe."