1. In it, on that Day, this song shall be
sung in the Land of Judah:*
"O city, whose salvation has been confirmed;
consecrate the wall behind the wall.
2. "Open the gates that the righteous people may enter,
[those] who guard the faith,
[the faith] that is guarded in truthfulness.
3. "You shall guard us in peace,
because our hope has been in you
to the end of the universe, of all the universes."*
4. Because Maryah Allahan* endures to the end of all the universes.*
5. Because He shall strike those who live high,
and He humbles the mighty city down to earth,
and brings her down to the dust.
6. The feet of the wicked shall trample it,
and [it becomes] the walkway of the poor,
7. A straight path for the poor,
and an upright and clear way for the righteous.
8. And also to the way of your judgments we have awaited,
to your name and memorials our soul has yearned.
9. My soul repents in the night;
my spirit also approaches you within me,
because according to your judgments upon the earth,
the inhabitants of the earth shall learn righteousness.
10. The abomination that does not learn righteousness shall distance itself,
reproof on earth shall be smoothed out,
and they shall not see the magnificence of Maryah.*
11. Maryah,* they do not look at the loftiness of your hands;
they do see and are ashamed, the zealous of the nation,
and like a furnace you consume your enemies.
12. Maryah,* we are driven by peace,
because, like all our works, it is you who has intend us to achieve.
13. Maryah Allahan,* may us never have a Maryah outside* of you;
your Name alone shall be memorialized.
14. They do not bring the dead to life,
and they do not raise the mighty,
because of that you shall command and reproof them
and abolish* all their memorials.
15. You have added to the nation, Maryah,*
You have expanded* and spread all the edges* of the earth.
16. Maryah,* in their persecution they murmured
and under siege they muttered your teachings.*
17. Like the pregnant [woman] who is near giving birth
and she [goes through] labor pains and wails through her travail,
thus we shall be before you, Maryah.*
18. We have become pregnant and have gone through travail
like those that give birth to spirits;
we have not been saviors of the earth,
nor have the dwellers of the universe fallen.
19. Your dead shall come to life and their carcasses shall arise,
and they shall awaken* and the dust shall sing hymns*
because your shadow is like the light* of day,
and you shall overthrow the land of the mighty.
20. "Go, my people,
enter into your resting places
and close your doors [behind] your faces,
and hide yourself for a short while,
until my wrath has passed."
21. Because, behold, Maryah* shall go out of His country,
and He shall command the abomination of the earth's inhabitants upon Him,
and the earth shall reveal her blood and will never again cover up her killed.*
*26:1 Lit. Aramaic: "Ih-hud," or "Judea."
*26:3 Lit. Aramaic retained: "L'Allam ulmeen," or "forever and ever."
*26:4 Lit. Aramaic retained: "Forever and ever."
*26:10 Lit. Aramaic retained: "The Lord." Reference is to Eashoa (Jesus) the Messiah.
*26:11 Lit. Aramaic retained: "O Lord." Reference is to Eashoa (Jesus) the Messiah and the Father.
*26:12 Lit. Aramaic retained: "O Lord." Reference is to Eashoa (Jesus) the Messiah and the Father.
*26:13.1 Lit. Aramaic retained: "Our Lord God." Reference is to Eashoa (Jesus) the Messiah and the Father.
*26:13.2 Lit. Aramaic retained: "Lord." Reference is to Eashoa (Jesus) the Messiah.
*26:13.3 Lit. Aramaic idiom retained: "Except."
*26:14 Lit. Ar. id.: "Oblivionate."
*26:15.1 Lit. Aramaic retained: "O Lord." Reference is to Eashoa (Jesus) the Messiah and the Father.
*26:15.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Distanced."
*26:15.3 Lit. Ar. id.: "Lips."
*26:16.1 Lit. Aramaic retained: "O Lord." Reference is to Eashoa (Jesus) the Messiah and the Father.
*26:16.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Discipline."
*26:17 Lit. Aramaic retained: "Lord." Reference is to Eashoa (Jesus) the Messiah.
*26:19.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Come to" or "open up their eyes."
*26:19.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Glorify praises."
*26:19.3 Lit. Ar. id.: "Shade of light."
*26:21.1 NB! Reference is to 'Eashoa Msheekha.'
*26:21.2 NB! Prophecy regarding the sins of the world that Maryah shall take upon Himself when He appears many centuries later. And His Blood that He shed can never be covered up.
Isaiah Index | Bible Index