1. And on that Day it shall be said,
"I confess you, O, Maryah, that you were angry with me,
and yet you turned back your anger and sustained me."
2. Behold, upon Allaha, my Savior, I shall rely,
and I shall not waver,
for Maryah is my song and my refrain,*
who becomes my Redeemer.*
3. And you shall draw* the waters joyfully
from the spring of salvation.
4. And you shall say on that Day,
"Confess in Maryah and call out his name,
and gaze upon the nations that he has made,
and remember his name is Supreme.
5. Sing to Maryah for he has done it all;*
it is a well-known fact throughout the land.*
6. Shout and sing aloud,
O, inhabitants of Zion,
for great is he among you,
the Holy One of Israel.
*12:2.1 Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression: "My refrain and hymn."
*12:2.2 Lit. Ar. idiomatic construction: "Becomes to me redemption."
*12:3.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Fill."
*12.3.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Earth."
*12.5 Lit. Ar. id.: "Accomplished it."
Isaiah Index | Isaiah 13 | Bible Index