(Luke 1:46) ... Mao-rabba naph-shee l'Maryah
(47) O'khad-dyetheh roo-khee b'Allahee makh-khiyani
(48) d'khaar b'moo-cha-khah d'im'theh
ha, jir, min hash-shah
dtoow-wah nith-laan li sher-vahthe chool-heen
(49) d'awid l'wathee rorab-batheh
ho d'khil-tahn, o'qad-deesh shimmeh.
(50) o'kh'na-neh l'de-reh o'sher-vahthe
al ei-leen de-dakh-leen leh.
(51) awid zachoo-tah b'dra-eh
o'bed-dir khat-teereh b'tar-eitha d'lib-hoon.
(52) se-khip th'qee-peh min choor-sawatheh,
(53) ch'pee-neh savi' dta-wa-teh
o'et-teereh sha-reh spee-qa-eat.
(54) aa-dir l'Israel av-deh
(55) akh d'mal-lil um ava-heen,
um Avraham o'um zar-eh l'aa-lahm.
Luke1: 46. ... "My soul is the conduit* for the Lord,
47. "And my spirit is overjoyed
...through my Life-giving God.*
48. "Who gazed upon the willingness of His Maiden,*
...for, behold, as of now,
Blessings of all the generations
...shall be upon me.
49. "Since He has performed mighty deeds by me,
...the One who is Omniscient* and whose name is Holy.
50. "And His Grace for centuries,
...over those generations
Who submit to Him.
51. "He achieves victory with his arm,*
..and scatters the arrogant through the desire* of their hearts.*
52. "He shall push the elite* from their thrones*
...and shall raise the meek [in their places.]
53. "The hungry are satisfied with blessings
...and the rich end their meaningless fasts.*
54. "He helps Israel his servant,
...and recalls His mercy,
55. "As he spoke with our forefathers,
...with Abraham and his seed to the end of the universe."
*1:46 Lit. Ar. id.: "Augments through nurturing."
*1:47 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: Or: My Enlivening God.
*1:48 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: Or: Humility of His Mother.
*1:49 Lit. Ar. id.: Also: "Omnipotent."
*1:51.1 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: Or: A real victory, through works.
*1:51.2 Lit. Ar. idiomatic figure of speech: "Door."
*1:51.3 Lit. Ar. id. Or: Lets them go their way.
*1:52.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Leading high priests of the year." *1:52.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Chairs." Or: positions.
*1:53 Lit. Ar. idiomatic construction: "And the rich are untied emptily."
*1:57 Lit. Ar. idiomatic construction: "But [as] Elizabeth had had season of birthing..."