To support my translation project, please buy a copy of the Aramaic New Testament or make a small
donation and become a supporter. Then you can
access all my translations from the Supporters
Login Index Page.
1. Hear the Lord's Prayer in the Ancient Aramaic
language - transliteration and translation are provided.
I've posted a new recording of the Lord's Prayer as an mp3 file. Click here to hear it.
2. How to pronounce the name of the Lord in the
Ancient Aramaic language: the prayer of (slootad) our Lord (Mah-ran) Jesus (Eashoa) the Messiah (Msheekhah).
3. The name of Jesus in the Aramaic language is pronounced Eashoa.
4. Hear the invocation that Jesus uttered during the Last Supper, from the Gospel of Mark, chapter 14,
verses 22 and 24 -- as Jesus broke the bread and offered the cup to His
5. Hear the Messiah's words from the Cross -- from Mark 15:34.
6. Hear the Gospel of John, chapter 1, verses 1 to 5.
7. Hear the first three verses of Paul's Letter to the Hebrews where he mentions both the MILTA and the TRINITY.
8. Hear Mary's Canticle, Luke 1:46-55 -- audio and transliteration.
9. Gospel of John,
chapter 14, verses 4-9.
10. Gospel of Mark chapter one in its entirety, recited in the Galilean dialect of the Ancient Aramaic language.
11. John 5:24-27 the word "Trinity" is mentioned twice.
12. Commentary on Lord's Prayer -- audio from the the Lord's Prayer (video clip) Commentary -- Nov. 25, 2011.
on the Trinity -- audio from the video
clip -- Feb. 26, 2012.
14. Mark 2 -- audio of the entire chapter in
the Ancient Aramaic -- Apr. 25, 2012.
15. The name of Eashoa (Jesus) is mentioned in Zechariah chapter 3 (audio
-- May 4, 2012.
16. The first word in both the Book of Genesis and the Gospel of John is the same: Brasheeth. Here is an audio commentary on that:
Brasheeth (first word of the Scriptures) and John -- Dec. 5, 2012.
17. Matthew 16:13-19 Jesus asked, "Who do you say that I am?" -- Dec. 21, 2012.
18. John 20:19-29
Thomas says to Eashoa (Jesus), "Mari oo Allahi." (My Lord and my God.)
-- Dec. 23, 2012.
19. First Letter of John read in the Ancient Aramaic and translated to English verse by verse
-- Jan. 17, 2013.
42. Matthew 27:45-46
-- Words of Eashoa Msheekha (Jesus the Messiah) from the Cross -- Apr. 16, 2013.
16:19-31 -- Parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man -- Apr. 16, 2013.
are two genders in Aramaic grammar, feminine and masculine; there is no
neuter -- a commentary -- May 12, 2013.
the Right" is an Aramaic idiom which has profound implications -- May
of the Vineyard -- May 15, 2013.
The Aramaic New Testament is
the paperback edition of my translation with footnotes, 516 pages,
5.5x8.5x1.3 inches paperback,
font size 11.
To order it by check or money order, write to:
Vic Alexander, translator
827 Hollywood Way #70
Burbank, CA 91505 USA
To order it through PayPal, click on the "Buy Now"
To order other Books of the Scriptures, click